Sunday, July 22, 2012

First time ever. . .


I've been to the New Jersey Scrapbook Expo two years in a row. In 2011, I went for both days and went to 13 classes. I was very busy. I also did a lot of shopping. I came away with 25 double page spreads, so it was pretty much awesome.  Anyhow, as the expo rolled around this year, I was feeling really sad about not getting to go. I decided to try an online class from Big Picture Classes. The classes aren't too expensive and so I signed up for several classes.

My first official course, where you should try and follow along with a teacher, started on Thursday. The class is called 28 Days of Sketches : Round 2. So far, we've had 4 sketches that we are invited to make our own and then post our finished layouts in a gallery. 

The sketches are great and I'm having a lot of fun with them. I was nervous about posting in the gallery though as I have never posted any of my layouts in a Scrapbook gallery. I've gotten some nice comments on my layouts though, so I feel a little better.

Here are the four layouts I've made so far:












No comments:

Post a Comment